Be on the List
Magic Theatre Podcast
- A Lie of the Mind February 24, 2015
Search the Magic
MAGIC RETURNS TO ASHLAND!
PATRON SERVICES MANAGER
The Patron Services Manager will oversee all front-line interactions between Magic Theatre and its patrons, managing Box Office and Front-of-House activities, and is responsible for ensuring that each patron receives a positive customer service experience.
The Patron Services Manager reports directly to the Managing Director. The work of the Patron Services Manager complements the work of the Marketing Director and other Magic staff.
This is a full-time position. Anticipated hours when the theatre is dark are 10:00am-6:00pm Monday-Friday. Anticipated hours during performances are 12:00pm-8:00pm Tuesday-Saturday.
- Oversee and execute daytime Box Office activities, including single ticket, subscription, and group ticket sales transactions.
- Oversee Front-of-House activities for all performances, including House Management, Box Office/Will Call and Lounge activities/Concessions sales.
- Participate in the hiring and training of all Box Office and Front-of-House staff members.
- Schedule and supervise Box Office and Front-of-House staff members.
- Manage all aspects of the volunteer program at the Magic. This includes scheduling all volunteer ushers and providing training in Magic theatre policies. In addition, this position will create and implement a volunteer appreciation program.
- Track and manage Box Office and Front-of-House staff payroll records.
- Assist the Marketing Director to devise and implement Group Sales strategies.
- Assist with the planning and execution of special events that are affiliated with performances.
- Aid in planning and execution of audience engagement initiatives and special events.
- Assist as assigned in the development and implementation of other Magic activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Customer service mindset. Minimum three years’ experience in sales and customer service. Experience managing staff preferred.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment; adhere to deadlines; demonstrate flexibility in meeting shifting demands and priorities. Proactive and results-oriented.
- Ability to identify and respond to issues/opportunities in a timely manner with a controlled demeanor, while juggling multiple priorities.
- Excellent people, verbal communications, presentation, and writing skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications and social networking tools. Experience with PatronManager preferred.
Send a cover letter, resume, and references in a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magic Theatre is an equal opportunity employer.